Individuals: I aim to help you to:
- Manage anxiety, stress and the frightening stress signal of panic attacks by looking at coping strategies and self-care tools
- Explore how to, over time, lift yourself out of feeling low or depressed by changing unhelpful patterns of behaviour and self-defeating patterns of thinking
- Understand why your relationship is going wrong and maybe alter thinking and behaviour to improve current and future relationships
- Improve relationships by giving a safe space where you can understand what makes you tick and how you want to be with people
- Grow in confidence and improve self-esteem by providing a therapeutic relationship which encourages personal growth
- Find yourself when abuse or trauma has stolen your identity
- Navigate through the bewildering and physical pain of loss and bereavement and learn how to re-build your life around the loss
- Understand why a life event is affecting you so deeply, find coping strategies that support you through the dark times and, with new resilience, find a path towards greater control over your life
What are the next steps?
"You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
Martin Luther King
You’ve taken the first step by recognising you need support and looking at a counselling website. It’s important that you take time to find the right counsellor for you, so have a look at my other web pages and if I seem like ‘a right fit’, then contact me by email or telephone with no obligation. You don't have to be alone in this.
I look forward to hearing from you!